Seven Factors to Help You Win a DUI Case, in Wisconsin or Anywhere
If you are charged with drunk driving in Wisconsin, you may be embarrassed, upset and angry. You may not be thinking clearly about Wisconsin OWI DUI law.
This is why you should call Mishlove and Stuckert Attorneys at Law. In our report, How to Win a Drunk Driving Case, we have identified Seven Key Factors in a DUI or OWI case that can help you come out on the other side of your DUI case unscathed.The seven key factors in winning a case are:
- You, your life, your career and your family.
- Your story; and what it was like for you to be arrested.
- The police; did they follow the rules?
- Your driving; was it really dangerous?
- Your behavior; it may not have been perfect, but was it normal?
- The chemical test, whether breath or blood, can have many possible errors.
- The law; has the evidence been preserved, is your record valid, and other legal issues.
How Do the Seven Key Factors Influence Your OWI Case?
Nationally acclaimed Wisconsin OWI lawyer Andrew Mishlove is your guide.
Every factor, from your life and account of the events leading to the Wisconsin drunk driving charges, to the police’s handling of your case, has an impact on the final outcome.
- This case is about you, a person, with a family, a career, and people who love you. Its critical to present you as a person, not just "a defendant."
- What is the thing that is just wrong or unfair about what happened?
- How did this happen? What were the events of that lead to this?
- Did the police respect your rights and follow the rules? For example, was there a reasonable suspicion to stop you? Was there probable cause to arrest you?
- Was your behavior and appearance normal given the circumstances?
- Was the chemical test properly done?
- What legal issues exist? Was the evidence properly preseved? If you have a prior record, does it really count?
Free Case Review … With No Obligation.
Contact us today for a free OWI DUI case evaluation. We have more than forty years of experience helping people accused of OWI DUI. There is no obligation whatsoever.
DUI Defense Series: A Guide for the Layperson
"Mr. Mishlove was worth every penny and then some. I would consider him the Michelangelo of the DUI defense world. He is professional, dedicated, and pours his heart into his job. I would give him 10 stars if I could."Ronald S.