Andrew Mishlove, OWI Attorney
Clients from across Wisconsin turn to criminal defense attorney Andrew Mishlove when OWI and DWI charges upend their lives.
Looking for something more concrete than “hope,” they find it with Mishlove, who is rated one of the premier DUI lawyers in the country.
He literally wrote the book on OWI defense and uses this knowledge against prosecutors by deftly picking apart their cases, point by point.
Real Results From State's Top-Rated DUI Lawyer
If you’re facing the penalties of Wisconsin DUI laws, you need an attorney who offers you the best chance of a positive outcome; Andrew Mishlove offers more than just hope to many.
He’s one Wisconsin DUI lawyer who offers real results. In a Wisconsin Law Journal poll, he was rated as the top DUI defense lawyer in Wisconsin.
Board-Certified OWI Defense Specialist: Andrew Mishlove
Andrew Mishlove is known and respected throughout the United States as an expert in Wisconsin OWI cases.
AVVO, an independent lawyer rating service, has rated him as the top Wisconsin OWI/DUI defense lawyer and one of the top DUI attorneys in the United States.
Together, Attorneys Mishlove and Lauren Stuckert of Mishlove and Stuckert, Attorneys at Law are Wisconsin’s only board-certified drunk driving defense specialists.
Why Mr. Mishlove Pursued a Career in Law
In the Media
Attorney Andrew Mishlove has appeared on Court TV multiple times, weighing in on some of the most high-profile criminal cases in the country. In each of his appearances he provides astute insight into the mindset of defense attorneys and the techniques used by prosecutors. Beyond legal strategies, Mr. Mishlove also notes the human element crucial in every case, breaking down direct and cross-examinations, the interpersonal dynamics within juries, and the procedural nuances of court proceedings that many people miss. Media outlets trust him as an analyst because of his four decades of practicing law. He will bring all of that firsthand legal knowledge to your case.
"I Highly Recommend Mishlove & Stuckert!"
I had the unfortunate experience of having to go through my first DUI. After explaining my case to Andrew he came up with a great game plan for my case. He ended up getting my breathalyzer results dropped due to the officers not following proper procedures. It was very impressive how he turned the case around on the prosecutor and won over the judge! This was a huge win for me due to having to drive other peoples cars for a living. I highly recommend Mishlove & Stuckert!View on Google
I had the privilege of working with andrew mishlove and his group. I could not be happier with the results and the amount of extra work they did to make sure I understood everything that was happening during the process. I would recommend them to anyone who has made a mistake that results in needing legal representation.View on Google
A Nationally Renowned OWI/DUI Law Firm And Its Winning Strategy: Challenge Everything
Andrew Mishlove challenges everything in order to create a successful defense when it comes to drunk driving in WI.
For every client, he’s ready to fight by bombarding the District Attorney with extensive pre-trial motions, demonstrative evidence, photographs, witness testimony, videos, defense experts, essential cross-examination of the prosecution’s witnesses, and, of course, your testimony.
Clients who face charges of drunk driving in Wisconsin come from all across Wisconsin and from other states to retain his services. He regularly travels all over Wisconsin to represent clients, from Rhinelander and Green Bay to Racine and Kenosha, Elkhorn, Waukesha, Milwaukee, Fond du Lac, and Oshkosh.
Most importantly, he has a proven track record of fighting and winning against Wisconsin DUI laws since 1981.
An Attorney Ready to Fight for You
More important than his credentials is Andrew Mishlove's track record of fighting and winning the most difficult cases for over 37 years. If you need a lawyer, call the best. If you prefer, you can submit your case to Andrew Mishlove online for a case evaluation. Contact us for details or to request a free consultation.
Offices In: Milwaukee | Oshkosh | West Bend | Waukesha
Achievements & Honors
- ► NCDD Board of Regents. In July, 2011, Andrew Mishlove was named to one of just a handful of seats on the governing Board of Regents of the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD), the American Bar Association-accredited college that certifies drunk driving defense specialists. As an NCDD faculty member and regent, he lectures and instructs other lawyers on trial advocacy and drunk defense.
- ► Specialized Training. Wisconsin DUI lawyer Andrew Mishlove is not only specially trained in the scientific evidence of blood, breath, and urine testing at the National College for DUI Defense, but he has spent years teaching other lawyers this highly complex and specialized field.
- ► UTA Course Director. Andrew Mishlove is the developer and Course Director for the Serious Science Blood Analysis courses taught at the Shimadzu Laboratory at the University of Texas-Arlington. These are, by far, the nation's most advanced courses in forensic science and trial advocacy.
- ► Teaching Roles. In 2013, Andrew Mishlove was selected to teach the Basics of Field Sobriety Testing at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Conference in Las Vegas. He’s also teaching Basic OWI Defense at the Wisconsin State Public Defender annual conference, and "Breath Testing: The Basics and Beyond" at the Annual Drunk Driving Defense Seminar int Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
- ► Trial Lawyers College Graduate. He is a September 2014 graduate of the highly acclaimed Trial Lawyer’s College, in Dubois, Wyoming. The Trial Lawyers College is the most intensive, world-renowned training for lawyers.
- ► Author. In 2014, Andrew Mishlove and James Nesci published the first and only Wisconsin attorney’s manual for OWI defense: Wisconsin OWI Defense, the Law and Practice, Lawyers and Judges Publishing Company, 2014. Regularly called a must-have book, it has been updated and was republished in May 2020.
Exceptional Credentials We Wrote the Book on DUI Defense
He is a former Editor of the Wisconsin Criminal Law News, the State Bar of Wisconsin’s criminal law publication (1988-1990).
He holds the learning honors from his university, the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, BA, Cum Laude, 1978.
He is a member of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College Ranch Club.
He has been published numerous times in state and national legal publications.
He is the author of Wisconsin OWI Defense, the Law and Practice, 2014.
He has a law degree from the University of Wisconsin, Juris Doctor, 1981.
He has been helping people save their licenses and their freedom since 1981.
An Attorney Who Treats Clients With Respect
"One of the Best DWI Defense Lawyers I’ve Ever Met"
Andrew Mishlove is one of the best DWI defense lawyers I’ve ever met. His knowledge of how to defend a client and win is beyond comparison. If you need a lawyer who knows how to really help you in a difficult time and you want the best chance of winning, you should call his law firm!View on Google
Mr. Mishlove was worth every penny and then some. I would consider him the Michelangelo of the dui defense world, he's top notch and very professional at what he does, he's very dedicated to his work and pours his heart into his job, i would give him 10 stars if i could.View on Google