Do I Need a Lawyer?
No one really wants a lawyer, but if you have been charged with OWI (also commonly called DUI), you probably need a good Wisconsin OWI DUI lawyer. There are laws designed to protect you when you are in the justice system, and Attorney Mishlove can help you achieve the best resolution for your case. What might a lawyer do?
- Evaluate the strength of the case against you.
- Determine if the police acted inappropriately or violated your rights in any way while stopping, arresting, testing, or charging you.
- Evaluate all of the laboratory records (not just the one-page report) and determine whether there is a challenge to the blood or breath test.
- Expertly present YOUR side of the case, and make sure that you are seen as a good person, rather than just “the defendant.”
- Limit the damage that an OWI or DUI case can have.
- Assist you in finding and getting the counseling that you may require.
- Fight the case to win it.
Choose a Lawyer Who is an Expert in Wisconsin DUI Laws
Your case deserves individual attention. The American Bar Association recognizes drunk driving defense as a separate specialty. Look for a lawyer who is accredited by the National College for DUI Defense (NCDD) and who has experience defending and WINNING drunk driving cases at trial.
When you have a heart problem, you go to a cardiologist. When you are charged with DUI or OWI, you need a qualified attorney who specializes in this area. If you drive for a living, hold a professional license or you are facing a jail sentence, you probably need the very best lawyer that you can get. There is no shortage of Wisconsin lawyers, but there is only one certified specialist in OWI/DUI defense in Wisconsin.
Call Mishlove and Stuckert Attorneys at Law for a free confidential case evaluation or a referral to a lawyer in your area. We also have an online case evaluation service for your convenience.
Choose a lawyer experienced in fighting OWI DUI cases. Find one of the best DUI/OWI law firms in Wisconsin for a free preliminary evaluation of your DUI/OWI case.
Call (414) 332-3499 or toll-free at (877)DUI-DREW
Your call will be personally answered
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Recently Published!Learn More About
Wisconsin OWI Guide